Your first login to your Online Course Books will be facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail.
Completely updated, with a new approach to most comprehensively cover the new 2014 syllabus, this Online Course Book includes a focus on the new concept-based learning requirement. Every topic is covered in depth, plus full assessment support drives high achievement and TOK links aligns learning to the IB philosophy.
- The most comprehensive coverage of the new 2014 syllabus, acessible online, anytime, anywhere
- Completely overhauled to comprehensively build the in-depth subject knowledge learners need for success
- Fully embed the concept-based learning requirement, addressing all of the key concepts that underpin the new syllabus including change, globalization and culture
- Keep learning fresh and develop truly outward-looking learners via relevant case studies
- Prepare learners for assessment, with the only assessment support directly from the IB driving high achievement
- Thoroughly embrace the IB approach, with a strong focus on TOK, the learner profile
- Fully comprehensive and directly supporting Study Guide cements all the key theory, for the best performance in assessment
- Online Course Book includes multiplatform access, compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more
- The license is valid until 31st December 2022