Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Bernard Gil, Director of Research at CNRS, University of Montpellier 2
Bernard Gil was hired at CNRS in 1982 as an Associate Researcher, before being appointed Director of Research in 1995. He was granted the degree of Doctor Honoris Causa from the University of Saint Petersburg in July 2012. He is currently directing the Institute of Physics at Montpellier.
Table of Contents
1. Development of the nitride-based UV/DUV LEDs, Hiroshi Amano
2. The homoepitaxial challenge: GaN crystals grown at high pressure for laser diodes and laser diode arrays, Izabella Grzegory, Michal Bockowski, Piotr Perlin, Czeslaw Skierbiszewski, Tadeusz Suski, Marcin Sarzynski, Stanislaw Krukowski, and Sylwester Porowski
3. Epitaxial growth and benefits of GaN on silicon, Armin Dadgar and Alois Krost
4. The growth of bulk aluminum nitride, Ronny Kirste and Zlatko Sitar
5. Epitaxial growth of nitride quantum dots, Andre Strittmatter
6. Properties of InAlN layers nearly lattice-matched to GaN and their use for photonics and electronics, Raphael Butte, Gatien Cosendey, Lorenzo Lugani, Marlene Glauser, Antonino Castiglia, Guillaume Perillat-Merceroz, Jean-Francois Carlin, and Nicolas Grandjean
7. Growth and optical properties of aluminum rich AlGaN heterostructures, Hideto Miyake
8. Optical and structural properties of InGaN light emitters on non- and semipolar GaN, Michael Kneissl and Tim Wernicke
9. GaN-based single-nanowire devices, Rudeesun Songmuang and Eva Monroy
10. Advanced photonic and nanophotonic devices, Jean Yves Duboz
11. Nitride-based electron devices for high power / high frequency applications, Yvon Cordier, Tatsuya Fujishima, Bin Lu, Elison Matioli, and Tomas Palacios
12. Intersubband transitions in low dimensional nitrides, Maria Tchernycheva and Francois Julien
13. The slow light in gallium nitride, Tatiana V. Shubina, Mikhail M. Glazov, Nikolay A. Gippius, and Bernard Gil
14. Nitride devices and their biofunctionalization for biosensing applications, Csilla Gergely
15. Heterovalent ternary II-IV-N2 compounds: perspectives for a new class of wide-band-gap nitrides, Walter R. L. Lambrecht and Atchara Punya
16. Terahertz emission in polaritonic systems with nitrides, O. Kyriienko, I.A. Shelykh, and Alexey V. Kavokin