NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version
Including Students with Special Needs, 7/e provides the best source of cross-categorical, practical strategies available for teaching students with special needs in inclusive settings. In it readers get practical help for understanding the legal and ethical bases of special education, while acquiring the knowledge about and skills to deliver effective instruction to all students. A cross-categorical book, Including Students with Special Needs provides strategies that cut across subject areas, covering the content most needed by general educators and others working with students with disabilities and other special needs, and presents examples and vignettes to illustrate the concepts.
Changes to the new edition include a streamlined Chapter 1 on key information related to understanding special education, presented in a way that is easily understood by novices to the field; and the inclusion of a significant number of interactive elements, including videos, websites, and other materials that students can link to while reading to learn additional information, see a demonstration of a concept or skill, or find alternative points of view on key subjects. Also included are new student vignettes in nearly every chapter, expanded and deepened coverage of RTI, and a look at the Common Core State Standards. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video, interactive links to helpful web sites, and interactive chapter assessment quizzes.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133569942 / 9780133569940 Including Students with Special Needs: A Practical Guide for Classroom Teachers, Loose-Leaf Version with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133564436 / 9780133564433 Including Students with Special Needs: A Practical Guide for Classroom Teachers, Loose-Leaf Version
- 0133744000 / 9780133744002 Including Students with Special Needs: A Practical Guide for Classroom Teachers, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card