Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
1. Celebrate Difference: Promoting and Inclusive and Caring Society Through Education
2. Introduction to Inclusive Teaching: Educating All Children Together Well (with contributions by Douglas Fisher)
3. Diverse Students in the Classroom: How Students are Different and the Same
4. Planning Individualized Differentiation: Interventions for Students with Special Needs
5. Provide Support and Collaborate: Getting Help and Building a School Community
6. Partner with Families adn the Community: Building Relationships for Learning
7. Develop and Inclusive School and Classroom: Using Space and Physical Resources to Support All Students
8. Make Environmental Accommodations and Use Assistive Technology: Tools That Extend Human Capacity
and Promote Learning
9. Build a Community for Learning: Promoting Mutual CAre, Support, and Celebration
10. Meet Needs of Students with Challenging Behaviors: Positive Strategies for Difficult Situations
11. Inclusive Academic Instruction, Part I: Planning Inclusive Lessons and Units
12. Inclusive Academic Instruction, Part II: Multilevel and Differentiated Learning Activities
13. Inclusive Academic Instruction, Part III: Applications in Subjects