Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- Every chapter has been extensively revised and updated, nearly half with new author teams
- NEW chapter on acute encephalitis
- NEW clinical information on treatment of tuberculosis, non-tubercular mycobacterial infections, brain abscess, and Lyme disease
- NEW color design and color images
- Numerous diagrams, figures, tables, illustrations and photographs demonstrate the content
- Evidence-based references
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future reference