Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
For undergraduate and graduate International Business courses.
An effective balance between authoritative theory and meaningful practice.
International Business is an authoritative and engaging voice on conducting business in international markets. This text not only describes the ideas of international business but it also uses contemporary examples, scenarios, and cases to help students effectively put theory into practice.
For this edition, the authors have continued their unconditional effort to improve and update the text to reflect the latest knowledge and practices in international business management.
International Business is an authoritative and engaging voice on conducting business in international markets. Globalization and International Business; The Cultural Environments Facing Business; The Political and Legal Environments Facing Business; The Economic Environments Facing Businesses; Globalization and Society; International Trade and Factor-Mobility Theory; Governmental Influence on Trade; Cross-National Cooperation and Agreements; Global Foreign-Exchange Markets; The Determination of Exchange Rates; The Strategy of International Business; Country Evaluation and Selection; Export and Import Strategies; Direct Investment and Collaborative Strategies; The Organization of International Business; Marketing Globally; Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management; International Accounting Issues; The Multinational Finance Function; Human Resource Management For business professionals who would like a fresh perspective on the study of global environments, and the operations of international business.
Table of Contents
1. Globalization and International Business
PART TWO: Comparative Environmental Frameworks
2. The Cultural Environments Facing Business
3. The Political and Legal Environments Facing Business
4. The Economic Environments Facing Businesses
5. Globalization and Society
PART THREE: Theories and Institutions: Trade and Investment
6. International Trade and Factor-Mobility Theory
7. Governmental Influence on Trade
8. Cross-National Cooperation and Agreements
PART FOUR: World Financial Environment
9. Global Foreign-Exchange Markets
10. The Determination of Exchange Rates
PART FIVE: Global Strategy, Structure, and Implementation
11. The Strategy of International Business
12. Country Evaluation and Selection
13. Export and Import Strategies
14. Direct Investment and Collaborative Strategies
15. The Organization of International Business
PART SIX: Managing International Operations
16. Marketing Globally
17. Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management
18. International Accounting Issues
19. The Multinational Finance Function
20. Human Resource Management