NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
In this new-generation resource, readers learn the key concepts of special education in an engaging, straightforward, comprehensive approach using two-page themes and supplemental links to videos and other resources. While the time-tested elements of traditional books have been retained, this text meets readers’ desires for more interactive, multi-media approaches to learning. Economical and not as lengthy as many books on the subject, Contemporary Special Education is available in print and digital formats, both supported by Web-based enhancements. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133399990 / 9780133399998 Introduction to Contemporary Special Education: New Horizons, Video-Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0132944618 / 9780132944618 Introduction to Contemporary Special Education: New Horizons, Loose-Leaf Version
- 0133397432 / 9780133397437 Introduction to Contemporary Special Education: New Horizons, Video-Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card