Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
India's rapid economic growth offers obvious opportunities for foreign investors, but making wise investing decisions can be difficult for any investor without a deep knowledge of the country and its culture. With a vibrant democracy and an active press, India can be a complex and chaotic place in which investors can find it difficult to make investing decisions with confidence. This book offers an on-the-ground perspective on India from one of India's most successful value investors. Looking deeply into the internal realities that impact India's investment climate, Investing in India helps investors both inside and outside the country cut through the noise and find the facts that truly matter for anyone who wants to invest there.
- Features charts of stocks, markets, and other helpful Indian economic indicators
- Offers a real-world look at India's politics and governance; its financial system and capital markets; its asset classes and equity markets; the private equity scene; and the real estate market
- Written by Indian value investing guru Rahul Saraogi