Java Foundations : Introduction to Program Design and Data Structuresby Lewis, John; DePasquale, Peter; Chase, Joseph
step-by-step solutions for this book.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Peter DePasquale is an assistant professor of computer science at the College of New Jersey (TCNJ). He is the author of Addison-Wesley’s Java Backpack Reference Guide and Addison-Wesley’s C++ Backpack Reference Guide as well as Programming with Alice and Java.
Joe Chase is an associate professor of computer science at Radford University. He is the co-author of Java Software Structures and Java Software Structures for AP* Computer Science AB .
Table of Contents
2. Data and Expressions
3. Using Classes and Objects
4. Conditionals and Loops
5. Writing Classes
6. Graphical User Interfaces
12. Analysis of Algorithms
13. Searching and Sorting
17. Binary Search Trees
18. Heaps and Priority Queues