Prep Smarter. Not Harder. Kaplan’s Evidence-Based Reading, Writing, and Essay Workbook for the New SAT provides everything you need to master the challenging Evidence-Based Reading and Writing sections and to write a top-scoring Essay on the College Board's New SAT! It reviews how to effectively and efficiently read passages to answer questions correctly. The focused practice quizzes and in-depth strategies will help you master the most important concepts to increase your score! This guide includes practice with every reading, writing, and essay concept tested on the New SAT, as well as effective score-raising methods and strategies for building speed and accuracy from Kaplan’s top experts.
Kaplan’s Evidence-Based Reading, Writing, and Essay Workbook contains many essential and unique features to help improve test scores, including:
- 16 Comprehensive Evidence-Based Reading and Writing Practice Tests with detailed explanations
- 3 Essay practice sets with sample essays
- More than 150 practice questions with expert explanations
- Methods and Strategies to improve your Evidence-Based Reading and Writing score
- Techniques and Methods to quickly improve your writing skills and improve your Essay score
Kaplan’s Evidence-Based Reading, Writing, and Essay Workbook for the New SAT provides you with everything you need to improve your Evidence-Based Reading, Writing, and Essay score—guaranteed. Kaplan has helped more than three million students successfully prepare for standardized tests, so we know that our test-taking techniques, methods, and strategies work. Kaplan’s Evidence-Based Reading, Writing, and Essay Workbook is the must-have preparation tool for every student looking to score higher and get into their top-choice college!