Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
Unit 1. The Nature of Nursing
1. Historical and Contemporary Nursing Practice
2. Evidence-Based Practice and Research in Nursing
3. Nursing Theories and Conceptual Frameworks
4. Legal Aspects of Nursing
5. Values, Ethics and Advocacy
Unit 2. Contemporary Health Care
6. Health Care Delivery Systems
7. Community Nursing and Care Continuity
8. Home Care
9. Electronic Health Records and Information Technology
Unit 3. The Nursing Process
10. Critical Thinking and Nursing Practice
14. Implementing and Evaluating
15. Documenting and Reporting
Unit 4. Health Beliefs and Practices
16. Health Promotion
17. Health, Wellness, and Illness
18. Culture and Heritage
19. Complementary and Alternative Healing Modalities
Unit 5. Life Span Development
20. Concepts of Growth and Development
21. Promoting Health from Conception through Adolescence
22. Promoting Health in Young and Middle-Aged Adults
23. Promoting Health in Older Adults
24. Promoting Family Health
Unit 6. Integrated Aspects of Nursing
28. Leading, Managing, and Delegating
Unit 7. Assessing Health
29. Vital Signs
30. Health Assessment
Unit 8. Integral Components of Client Care
34. Diagnostic Testing
36. Skin Integrity and Wound Care
37. Perioperative Nursing
Unit 9. Promoting Psychosocial Health
38. Sensory Perception
42. Stress and Coping
43. Loss, Grieving, and Death
Unit 10. Promoting Physiological Health
44. Activity and Exercise
46. Pain Management
48. Urinary Elimination
49. Fecal Elimination
52. Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance
Appendix A. Answers to Anatomy and Physiology, Critical thinking Possibilities, and Answers to Test Your Knowledge
Appendix B. 20XX-20XX NANDA-Approved Nursing Diagnoses
Appendix C. Measurement Scales Used in Nursing Outcomes Classification (NOC)