Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Overview of the Immune System
2. Cells, Organs, and Microenvironments of the Immune System
3. Receptors and Signaling: B and T Receptors
4. Receptors and Signaling: Cytokine and Chemokine
5. Innate Immunity
6. The Complement System
7. Organization and Expression of Lymphocyte Receptor Genes
8. The Major Histocompatibility Complex and Antigen Presentation
9. T-Cell Development
10. B-Cell Development
11. T-cell Activation, Differentiation, and Memory
12. B-cell Activation, Differentiation, and Memory
13. Effector Responses: Cell and Antibody-Mediated Immunity
14. Immune Responses in Time and Space
15. Inflammation: Allergy and Hypersensitivities
16. Tolerance, Autoimmunity, and Transplantation
17. Infectious Diseases and Vaccines
18. Immunodeficiency Disorders
19. Cancer and the Immune System
20. Experimental Methods