Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
To preview a chapter from Learning and Memory, Second Edition, visit here.
Table of Contents
1. The Psychology of Learning and Memory
2. The Neuroscience of Learning and Memory
3. Habituation, Sensitization, and Familiarization:
Learning about Repeated Events
4. Classical Conditioning: Learning to Predict Important Events
5. Operant Conditioning: Learning the Outcome of Behaviors
6. Generalization and Discrimination Learning
7. Semantic and Episodic Memory: Memory for Facts and Events
8. Skill Memory: Learning by Doing
9. Working Memory and Cognitive Control
10. Emotional Influences on Learning and Memory
11. Social Learning and Memory: Observing, Interacting, and Reenacting
12. Development and Aging: Learning and Memory across the Lifespan