Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
1. Democracy’s Feast
2. The Theoretical Underpinnings of Elections
3. Legal Developments in American Elections
4. The Evolution of Political Parties
5. Minor Parties in the United States
6. The Nomination Process
7. New Players in the Election Process. Consultants, Interest Groups, and LCCs
8. Political Participation in the United States
9. Campaign Finance
10. Referenda, Initiatives, and Recall
11. New Media and the Changing Nature of Campaigns
Conclusion. York, Barack, and Voting in the American Experience