Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Democracy’s Feast
2. The Theoretical Underpinnings of Elections
3. Legal Developments in American Elections
4. The Evolution of Political Parties
5. Minor Parties in the United States
6. The Nomination Process
7. New Players in the Election Process. Consultants, Interest Groups, and LCCs
8. Political Participation in the United States
9. Campaign Finance
10. Referenda, Initiatives, and Recall
11. New Media and the Changing Nature of Campaigns
Conclusion. York, Barack, and Voting in the American Experience