Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
- Review every key content area thanks to 21 chapters that cover preoperative evaluation and management • airway management • anesthesia machine • patient monitoring • fluid management and blood transfusion • anesthetic pharmacology • spinal and epidural anesthesia • peripheral nerve blocks • pain management • orthopedic anesthesia • cardiovascular anesthesia • thoracic anesthesia • neuroanesthesia • gastrointestinal, liver, and renal disease • endocrine diseases • ophthalmic, ear, nose & throat surgery • obstetric anesthesia • pediatric anesthesia • critical care • postoperative anesthesia care • and more!
- Practice using questions that follow the same format as the ones on the actual exams, incorporating tables, drawings, and photographs.
- Remedy gaps in your knowledge thanks to thorough answer explanations.