What is included with this book?
Leaders often say ‘I communicate’ when, in fact, they mean ‘I tell’. Yet being able to really listen is the key to growth and results. The Listening Leader provides a clear framework for taking action to implement a communicative leadership style
By actively listening to your organisation and external stakeholders you will be able to better navigate today’s VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous) economy and digitally transparent world; make a genuine difference to the performance of your organization; better respond to the expectations and needs of their stakeholders and dramatically increase your competitiveness in the market.
BECOME A GREAT LEADER, IMPROVE YOUR PERFORMANCE AND SUCCEED IN BUSINESS BY COMMUNICATING AND LISTENING MORE EFFECTIVELY.
Emilio Galli Zugaro is a seasoned communications, leadership and business expert: with 36 years’ experience, he has the longest tenure in his function in the FORTUNE 100 list. He has spent 23 years as a senior leader with global management responsibility with Allianz, a world leader in insurance and investments, and also has a background in journalism and has been a University lecturer for nearly 20 years.
Clementina Galli Zugaro is currently working for her MSc in Work and Organisational Psychology at Maastricht University. Her career to date has focused on applying psychological theories and techniques to the business world, especially in HR and strategic consulting. Clementina has had experience in a range of sectors including talent assessment, consulting and behavioural finance.
1. Information: How to get your message across and gain credibility
2. Communication: Establish the dialogue
3. Enabling: How to increase your own and your employees’ performance by learning and teaching to learn
4. Empowerment: Deploy the energy of the stakeholders
5. The Listening Leader in Action
6. Conclusion: How to re-establish the lost trust in leadership and succeed as a leader and as a corporation
7. Afterword: Away with Communicators