Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
1) An emphasis on intuition—the authors separate and explain the principles at work on a common sense, intuitive level before launching into any specifics.
2) A unified valuation approach—net present value (NPV) is treated as the basic concept underlying corporate finance.
3) A managerial focus—the authors emphasize the role of the financial manager as decision maker, and they stress the need for managerial input and judgment.
The Tenth Edition continues the tradition of excellence that has earned Fundamentals of Corporate Finance its status as market leader. Every chapter has been updated to provide the most current examples that reflect corporate finance in today’s world. The supplements package has been updated and improved, and with the enhanced Connect Finance and Excel Master, student and instructor support has never been stronger.