Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Machines & Mechanisms Applied Kinematic Analysisby Myszka, David H.
step-by-step solutions for this book.
Questions About This Book?
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Mechanisms and Kinematics
2. Building Computer Models of Mechanisms Using Working Model® Software
4. Position and Displacement Analysis
5. Mechanism Design
6. Velocity Analysis
7. Acceleration Analysis
8. Computer-Aided Mechanism Analysis
9. Cams: Design and Kinematic Analysis
10. Gears: Kinematic Analysis and Selection
11. Belt and Chain Drives
12. Screw Mechanisms
13. Static Force Analysis
14. Dynamic Force Analysis
Answers to Selected Even-Numbered Problems