Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Mechanisms and Kinematics
2. Building Computer Models of Mechanisms Using Working Model® Software
4. Position and Displacement Analysis
5. Mechanism Design
6. Velocity Analysis
7. Acceleration Analysis
8. Computer-Aided Mechanism Analysis
9. Cams: Design and Kinematic Analysis
10. Gears: Kinematic Analysis and Selection
11. Belt and Chain Drives
12. Screw Mechanisms
13. Static Force Analysis
14. Dynamic Force Analysis
Answers to Selected Even-Numbered Problems