Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
0133254097 / 9780133254099 Management Plus MyManagementLab with NEW MyManagementLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0133043606 / 9780133043600 Management
0133086763 / 9780133086768 NEW MyManagementLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Management
Table of Contents
1. Management and Organizations
Module. Management History
2. Understanding Management’s Context: Constraints and Challenges
Management Practice - Part I
PART II. INTEGRATIVE MANAGERIAL ISSUES
3. Managing in a Global Environment
4. Managing Diversity
5. Managing Social Responsibility and Ethics
Management Practice - Part II
PART III. DECISION MAKING AND CHANGE
6. Managers as Decision Makers
7. Managing Change and Innovation
Management Practice - Part III
PART IV. PLANNING AND CONTROL
8. Foundations of Planning
9. Strategic Management
10. Managerial Controls
Module. Planning and Control Techniques
Module. Managing Operations
Management Practice - Part IV
PART V. ORGANIZING
11. Basic Organizational Design
12. Adaptive Organizational Design
13. Managing Human Resources
Module. Managing Your Career
14. Managing Teams
Management Practice - Part V
PART VI. LEADING
15. Understanding Individual Behavior
16. Managers and Communication
17. Motivating Employees
18 Managers as Leaders
Management Practice - Part VI
Appendix: Managing Entrepreneurial Ventures