Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Table of Contents
2. The Firm and Its Goals.
3. Supply and Demand.
4. Demand Elasticity.
5. Demand Estimation.
7. The Theory and Estimation of Production.
8. The Theory and Estimation of Cost.
9. Pricing and Output Decisions: Perfect Competition and Monopoly.
10. Pricing and Output Decisions: Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly.
11. Special Pricing Practices.
12. Economic Decision Making in the 21st Century: The “Old” Economics of the “New Economy.”
13. Capital Budgeting.
14. Risk and Uncertainty.
15. Government and Industry: Challenges and Opportunities for Today's Managers.
16. Managerial Economics in Action: The Case of the Semiconductor Industry.