Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
Think of this comprehensive handbook as your personal mini management seminar on identifying organizational excellence – and then achieving it! World-renowned executive trainer and consultant Jeffrey Magee helps you recognize the management approaches that work best, and then model your own strategies and tactics after the success you see.
Packed with action plans and templates, The Management Leadership Bible, Second Edition is designed to help you start driving ROI from its techniques right now. You’ll learn how to choose your optimal style and approach for every individual and team interaction, stimulating maximum performance from everyone around you. Coverage includes:
The first edition of The Management Leadership Bible established itself as a best-seller in practitioner-based training, academia, and CPE self-study. Now with 60%+ new content focused on today’s management challenges, teams, and employees, this edition is more valuable than ever. It will be an indispensable resource for established and new supervisors, managers, and leaders – especially those rising from frontline management to executive roles.
JEFFREY MAGEE (Tulsa, OK area) is one of America’s top Leadership and Marketing Strategists. He is the author of more than 20 books, two college texts, and four best sellers, and is Publisher of PERFORMANCE/P360 Magazine (ProfessionalPerformanceMagazine.com). His best-sellers include The Sales Training Handbook, translated into more than 20 languages. Magee formerly co-hosted the national business entrepreneur program on Catalyst Business Radio ( http://www.catalystbusinessradio.com/index.php ), and has been a Human Capital Developer for 20+ years with www.JeffreyMagee.com . He is a Certified Speaking Professional, Certified Management Consultant, and Certified Professional Direct Marketer, and was named one of the "Ten Outstanding Young Americans" (TOYA) by the U.S. Junior Chamber of Commerce. He was invited to speak on leadership at the United States Military Academy at West Point.
1. Ground Zero, All Factors Being Equal
2. Five Mission Statements for Ultimate “New View” Success
3. The FIST FACTOR®, Your Mental Board of Directors
4. Six Alternative Managerial Leadership Intervention Styles
5. Five Differing Organizational Structures and Levels
6. Analyzing Players and Prospects for Team Success
7. Sustaining Your Professional Success Quotient
8. Your Five Organizational Levels of Operation
9. Nine Tactical Steps to High Impact Leadership
10. Improving Interactive Communication
11. Interviewing, Hiring, and Promoting the Right Person
12. Developing a Winning Habit Paradigm
13. Powerful Steps to Convert Negativity to Positive Outcomes
14. Speed-Reading Personalities, Negotiating Win-Win Outcomes, Building Alliances
15. Putting Together a Winning Management Game Plan
16. Ensuring Your C Level and E Level Personalities Don’t Sell You Out!
17. Gutless Leadership, the Deadly Sins That Erode Performance
18. Succession Planning and Exportable SkillsYour personal mini management seminar: all you need to know achieve personal and organizational excellence in any environment!