Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Strongly correlated bosons and fermions in optical lattices, Antoine Georges and Thierry Giamarchi
2. Ultracold Atoms in Optical Lattices, Immanuel Bloch
3. Few-atom problem, Dmitry S. Petrov
4. Entanglement in many-body quantum systems, Ignacio Cirac
5. Quantum Hall States of Ultracold Atomic Gases, Nigel R. Cooper
6. Theory of dipolar gases, Luis Santos
7. Ultracold Polar Molecules, Deborah S. Jin and Jun Ye
8. Ultra-cold Fermi gases as quantum simulators of condensed matter physics, Frederic Chevy
9. Competing instabilities in quench experiments with ultracold Fermi gases near a Feshbach resonance, David Pekker and Eugene Demler
10. Anderson localization of ultra-cold atoms in a laser speckle, Alain Aspect