Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
PART I: UNDERSTANDING THE HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MARKETING PROCESS
1. Introduction: Marketing for Hospitality and Tourism
2. Service Characteristics of hospitality and Tourism Marketing
3. The Role of Marketing in Strategic Planning
PART II: DEVELOPING HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES AND STRATEGIES
4. The Marketing Environment
5. Marketing Information Systems and Marketing Research
6. Consumer markets and Consumer Buying Behavior
7. Organizational Buyer Behavior of Group Market
8. Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
PART III: DEVELOPING THE HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MAKRETING MIX
9. Designing and Managing Products
10. Internal marketing
11. Pricing Products: Pricing Considerations, Approaches, and Strategy
12. Distribution Channels
13. Promoting Products: Communication and Promotion Policy and Advertising
14. Promoting Products: Public Relations and Sales Promotion
15. Professional Sales
16. Direct and Online Marketing: Building Customer Relationships
PART IV: MANAGING HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MARKETING
17. Destination Marketing
18. Next Year's Marketing Plan