Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Marketing: Creating and Capturing Customer Value
2. Company and Marketing Strategy: Partnering to Build Customer Relationships
Part 2—Understanding the Marketplace and Consumers
3. Analyzing the Marketing Environment
4. Managing Marketing Information to Gain Customer Insights
5. Understanding Consumer and Business Buyer Behavior
Part 3—Designing a Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy and Marketing Mix
6. Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy: Creating Value for Target Customers
7. Products, Services, and Brands: Building Customer Value
8. Developing New Products and Managing the Product Life Cycle
9. Pricing: Understanding and Capturing Customer Value
10. Marketing Channels: Delivering Customer Value
11. Retailing and Wholesaling
12. Communicating Customer Value: Advertising and Public Relations
13. Communicating Customer Value: Personal Selling and Sales Promotion
14. Direct and Online Marketing: Building Direct Customer Relationships
Part 4—Extending Marketing
15. The Global Marketplace
16. Sustainable Marketing: Social Responsibility and Ethics
Marketing by the Numbers