Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
The new edition has been fully revised to reflect the wealth of digital developments and contains new case studies on renowned commercial brands such as BMW, Google, McDonalds, Whiskas, Tesco, The National Student Survey (NSS), Eurobarometer and BMI Healthcare. Supported by a full range of pedagogical features, the author enables students to understand the issues involved in carrying out research and the potential pitfalls to be aware of, thereby ensuring a clear understanding of the overall subject.
The book is accompanied by a comprehensive Online Resource Centre which offers the following resources for students and lecturers:
Multiple choice questions
Online version of Market Researcher's Toolbox
Link to clips of author summarising contents of each chapter on YouTube
For registered adopters of the text:
Illustrations from the book
Table of Contents
Part 1 Research preparation
1. Introduction to marketing research
2. Planning research
Part 2 Data collection
3. Secondary data
4. Primary data
6. Questionnaires and topic guides
7. Qualitative research
8. Quantitative research
Part 3 Analysis and communication
10. Reporting and presentation
Part 4 Marketing research contexts
11. Business-to-business research
12. International research
13. Audience and advertising research
14. Web metrics