Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Problem Solving
2. Sets, Whole Numbers, and Numeration
3. Whole Numbers: Operations and Properties
4. Whole Number Computation: Mental, Electronic, and Written
5. Number Theory
7. Decimals, Ration, Proportion, and Percent
9. Rational Numbers, Real Numbers, and Algebra
12. Geometric Shapes
14. Geometry Using Triangle Congruence and Similarity
15. Geometry Using Coordinates
16. Geometry Using Transformations