The practice you need to succeed on the ACT
McGraw-Hill Education: 10 ACT Practice Tests, 4th edition, helps you gauge what the test measures, and shows you how it's structured and how to budget your time for each section. Written by the founder and faculty of Advantage Education, one of America's most respected providers of school-based test-prep classes, this book provides you with intensive ACT practice to help your scores improve from each test to the next. You'll be able to sharpen your skills, boost your confidence, reduce your stress--and to do your very best on test day.
- 10 complete sample ACT exams, with full explanations for every answer
- 10 sample writing prompts for the optional ACT essay portion
- FREE interactive Test Planner app that will help you customize your study schedule
- Scoring worksheets to help you calculate your total score for every test
- Free access to more practice ACT tests online