We want to help you succeed on the PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL EXAM
McGraw-Hill Education: Project Management Professional Exam helps you prepare for this important test and earn the certification that will advance your career. Written by a project management expert and trainer, this book provides you with the intensive review and practice that will help you achieve the results you want. Covering all essential processes, this book shows you how project management theory works in practice. Inside you will find extensive review exercises, hundreds of practice questions, a complete practice exam, and experience-based tips to maximize your score. You'll be able to sharpen your skills and boost your confidence--and do your very best on test day.
- One complete sample PMP exam
- 300 additional test-like practice questions
- Dozens of review exercises covering all project management knowledge areas
- Clear explanations for all exercises and practice questions
- Practical examples that show project management processes in the everyday workplace