NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
Comprehensive, research-based, and straightforward, Methods for Effective Teaching provides K-12 teachers the help they need in every aspect of their day-to-day responsibilities, from planning and choosing the right instructional strategies to delivering lessons, managing the classroom, disciplining students, assessing progress, and collaborating with colleagues and parents. All of the content presented in this straightforward guide is aligned to professional standards, including the InTASC standards, and this new, up-to-date edition covers such contemporary issues as Common Core curriculum, 21st century skills, response to intervention (RTI), data-driven decision making, classroom contextual factors, bullying, problem-based strategies, and achievement tests. Strong coverage of both teacher-centered and student-centered strategies is provided and the authors address ways to differentiate instruction, promote student thinking, and actively engage students in learning. Included are approaches for teaching English language learners, an emphasis on culturally responsive teaching, and a variety of pedagogical features to accommodate different learning styles. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134057589 / 9780134057583 Methods for Effective Teaching: Meeting the Needs of All Students, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package, 7/e
Package consists of:
- 0133944883 / 9780133944884 Methods for Effective Teaching: Meeting the Needs of All Students, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
- 0133986691 / 9780133986693 Methods for Effective Teaching: Meeting the Needs of All Students, Loose-Leaf Version