Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
2. Supply and Demand
3. A Consumer’s Constrained Choice
5. Consumer Welfare and Policy Analysis
6. Firms and Production
8. Competitive Firms and Markets
9. Properties and Applications of the Competitive Model
10. General Equilibrium and Economic Welfare
12. Pricing and Advertising
13. Game Theory
14. Oligopoly and Monopolistic Competition
15. Factor Markets
17. Externalities, Open Access, and Public Goods
18. Asymmetric Information
19. Contracts and Moral Hazards