Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
2. Supply and Demand
3. A Consumer’s Constrained Choice
5. Consumer Welfare and Policy Analysis
6. Firms and Production
8. Competitive Firms and Markets
9. Properties and Applications of the Competitive Model
10. General Equilibrium and Economic Welfare
12. Pricing and Advertising
13. Game Theory
14. Oligopoly and Monopolistic Competition
15. Factor Markets
17. Externalities, Open Access, and Public Goods
18. Asymmetric Information
19. Contracts and Moral Hazards