PAUL RIZZOLI, MD is Clinical Director and fellowship director of the John R. Graham Headache Center at the Faulkner Hospital in Boston and an Assistant Professor of Neurology at Harvard Medical School.
ELIZABETH LODER, MD, MPH is the Chief of the Division of Headache and Pain in the Department of Neurology at the Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston and an Associate Professor of Neurology at Harvard Medical School.
LIZ NEPORENT is a contributing editor for Prevention magazine, a writer on mind, body, and other topics for The New York Daily News, and a frequent contributor to dozens of magazines.
How can I tell if my headache is a migraine?
What causes migraines—and can they be cured?
Are prescription drugs safe—and are there other options?
Can I reduce migraines by changing my diet and sleep habits?
How can I manage the pain throughout my busy day?
Learn how to treat your migraines safely—and regain control of your life—withTHE MIGRAINE SOLUTION
· The most comprehensive, up-to-date information available on migraines— including a list of essential resources and FAQs
· A-to-Z lists of prescription and nonprescription medications, herbal remedies, vitamin supplements, complementary therapies, and alternative options
· Possible triggers for your migraines—including caffeine and diet—and proven techniques to help you manage pain from the nation’s leading neurologists
· Simple lifestyle choices that can reduce your number of migraines—including nutrition, sleep, meditation, exercise, and more
· Migraine myth-busters, must-know advice for women and children, and firsthand reports from a noted health journalist and lifetime migraine sufferer
· Plus a personal migraine log to help you conquer your pain for life!Getting the facts about your health—and health care—has never been easier!