Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Minerva’s Night Out presents series of essays by noted philosopher and motion picture and media theorist Noël Carroll that explore issues at the intersection of philosophy, motion pictures, and popular culture.
- Presents a wide-ranging series of essays that reflect on philosophical issues relating to modern film and popular culture
- Authored by one of the best known philosophers dealing with film and popular culture
- Written in an accessible manner to appeal to students and scholars
- Coverage ranges from the philosophy of Halloween to Vertigo and the pathologies of romantic love