Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. The Nature of News
2. The Changing Media Landscape
3. The Emerging Journalism
5. Handling Quotations and Attribution
6. Gathering and Verifying Information
7. Finding the News in News Releases
8. Reporting with Numbers
9. The Inverted Pyramid
10. Writing to Be Read
11. Alternatives to the Inverted Pyramid
12. Writing for the Web
13. Writing for Radio and Television
14. Covering a Beat
15. Speeches, News Conferences and Meetings
16. Other Types of Local Stories
17. Business and Consumer News
18. Social Science Reporting
19. Investigative Reporting
20. Working in Public Relations
21. Media Law