Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, photographer Rob Sylvan, and you will:
- Learn the top ten things you need to know about shooting with the D5200
- Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, and depth of field
- Use the D5200’s automatic scene and professional modes for more control over your images
- Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits
- Find out how to get great shots in low light
- Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapter
And once you’ve got the shot, show it off! Join the book’s Flickr group, share your photos, and discuss how you use your D5200 to get great shots at flickr.com/groups/nikon5200_fromsnapshotstogreatshots.