Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Isabelle Roy is an Associate Professor at the Unversity of Paris 8. She received her PhD from the University of Southern California in 2006.
Table of Contents
I Predicational copular sentences at the syntax-semantics interface
2. Predication, non-verbal stative predicates and copular sentences
II Meanings and structures
3. Meaning and typology of non-verbal predicates
4. Internal syntax of non-verbal predicates
III Further analysis
5. The case of the Russian copula
6. Spanish multiple 'be'
7. Irish multiple 'be' and genericity