360 day subscription
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Renowned for its holistic perspective and step-by-step approach, this pocket-size text takes you through every stage of the nursing assessment for adults and special populations. The book’s “see” and “do” guidance provides all that you need to perform a range of common assessment procedures with confidence.
Look inside to find…
- Renowned three-column format showing assessment techniques, normal findings, and abnormal findings side by side to enhance comprehension.
- Step-by-step guidance clearly demonstrating the “what,” “why,” and “how” of each phase of the assessment process.
- The latest NANDA nursing diagnoses and updated teaching tips helping you promote patient self-care.
- Pediatric, geriatric, and cultural considerations for each body system showing important variations for these special populations.