from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Matt Weisfeld is a college professor, software developer, and author based in Cleveland, Ohio. Prior to teaching college full time, he spent 20 years in the information technology industry as a software developer, entrepreneur, and adjunct professor. Weisfeld holds an MS in computer science and an MBA. Besides the first three editions of The Object-Oriented Thought Process, he has authored two other software development books and published many articles in magazines and journals, such as developer.com, Dr. Dobb’s Journal, The C/C++ Users Journal, Software Development Magazine, Java Report, and the international journal Project Management.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Object-Oriented Concepts
2. How to Think in Terms of Objects
3. Advanced Object-Oriented Concepts
4. The Anatomy of a Class
5. Mastering Inheritance and Composition
6. Frameworks and Reuse: Designing with Interfaces and Abstract Classes
7. Building Objects and Object-Oriented Design
8. Object-Oriented and Object Based Languages
9. Objects and Portable Data: XML, SOAP, and JSON
10. Persistent Objects: Serialization, Marshalling and Relational Databases
11. Objects in Web Services and Mobile Apps
12. Design Patterns
Appendix A. Code Examples