from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Master the concepts and skills necessary for effective practice with Occupational Therapy Evaluation for Adults: A Pocket Guide, 2nd Edition. Reflecting the latest AOTA standards, this pocket-sized guide is a quick, comprehensive reference designed to help you learn to perform efficient evaluations of adults, identify problems, and plan and implement interventions to produce optimal therapeutic outcomes.
- See how concepts are applied to practice with real world clinical examples in every chapter.
- Develop your skills and understanding with illustrations and photographs that demonstrate assessment techniques.
- Broaden your knowledge with easy-to-understand coverage of a client-centered top/down approach using the Occupational Therapy Practice Framework (OTPF).
- Prepare your students for community-based practice with a range of new evaluation tools.
- Develop practical skills for the workplace with up-to-date coverage of interview skills, HIPAA guidelines for communication, and more.
- Access a wide range of useful tools, including tables that capture information in an easy-to-read manner, an appendix on terminology, and online evaluation forms.