Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Master the skills and concepts necessary to effectively perform efficient evaluations of children with Occupational Therapy Evaluation for Children: A Pocket Guide, 2nd Edition. Reflecting the latest AOTA standards, this pocket-sized guide is a quick,comprehensive reference you can use throughout your education and into practice.
Providing an overview of theory as well as step-by-step coverage of techniques, the book includes clinical examples that illustrate the application of content, as well as client and family-centered practice; illustrations that demonstrate assessment techniques; and extensive tables that summarize key assessments, techniques, and actions.
- See how concepts apply to practice with real world clinical examples.
- Develop your skills and understanding with illustrations and photographs that demonstrate assessment techniques.
- Expand your knowledge with a wide range of additional assessments, including COPM, MOHO, Sensory Profile, and visual and hand assessments.
· Develop practical skills for the workplace with new coverage of specialty areas, such as autism, where OTs have expanded their roles; up-to-date coverage of interview skills; information on IDEIA; and more.
- Quickly access any assessment of interest using the table of assessments that appears at the beginning of the book.
- Access a wide range of useful tools, including in-book tables that capture information in an easy-to-read manner and online sample evaluation forms.