Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Erwin Hack holds a diploma in theoretical physics and a Ph.D. in physical chemistry, both from the University of Zurich, Switzerland. Since 1998, he is deputy laboratory head at Empa, the Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Science and Technology. His research interest is in full-field optical measurement techniques including speckle interferometry and thermography. He coordinated and participated in European research projects on optical techniques. Dr. Hack regularly publishes in peer-reviewed journals and conferences. He lectures at ETH Zurich on optical methods in experimental mechanics. He is a member of VAMAS TWA26 on full field optical stress and strain measurement, vice-president of the Swiss Society for Non-destructive Testing, and a member of EOS and OSA.
Table of Contents
2. Electronic Image Sensing and Processing
3. Phase Decoding and Reconstruction
4. Experimental Stress Analysis: An Overview
5. Digital Image Correlation
6. Rough Surface Interferometry
7. Fringe Projection Profilometry
8. Thermoelastic Stress Analysis