180 day subscription
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Clinical Pharmacology
2. Fundamentals of Drug Action
3. Autonomic Drug
4. Local Anaesthetics
5. Sedation and General Anaesthetics
6. Drugs for Pain Control
7. Anti-infective Agents
8. Antiviral and Antifungal Agents
9. Antineoplastic and Immunosuppressant Drugs
11. Cardiovascular Drugs
12. Gastrointestinal Drugs
13. Respiratory Drugs
14. Neurologic Drugs
15. Psychotropic Drugs
16. Endocrine and Hormonal Drugs
17. Herbal and Natural Remedies
A. Pregnancy and Breast Feeding
B. Quick Drug Reference
C. Drug Interactions in Dentistry
Answers and Explanations to Case Studies
Answers to Board Review Questions