Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Clinical Pharmacology
2. Fundamentals of Drug Action
3. Autonomic Drug
4. Local Anaesthetics
5. Sedation and General Anaesthetics
6. Drugs for Pain Control
7. Anti-infective Agents
8. Antiviral and Antifungal Agents
9. Antineoplastic and Immunosuppressant Drugs
11. Cardiovascular Drugs
12. Gastrointestinal Drugs
13. Respiratory Drugs
14. Neurologic Drugs
15. Psychotropic Drugs
16. Endocrine and Hormonal Drugs
17. Herbal and Natural Remedies
A. Pregnancy and Breast Feeding
B. Quick Drug Reference
C. Drug Interactions in Dentistry
Answers and Explanations to Case Studies
Answers to Board Review Questions