Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
2. Reactions of Carboxylic, Phosphoric, and Sulfonic Acids and their Derivatives by C. T. Bedford 55
3. Oxidation and Reduction by K. K. Banerji 79
4. Carbenes and Nitrenes by E. Gras 155
5. Nucleophilic Aromatic Substitution by M. R. Crampton 175
6. Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution by M. R. Crampton 191
7. Carbocations by R. A. McClelland 213
8. Nucleophilic Aliphatic Substitution by K. C. Westaway 229
9. Carbanions and Electrophilic Aliphatic Substitution by M. L. Birsa 265
10. Elimination Reactions by M. L. Birsa 285
11. Addition Reactions: Polar Addition by P. Ko?covsk´y 299
12. Addition Reactions: Cycloaddition by N. Dennis 363
13. Molecular Rearrangements: Part 1. Pericyclic Reactions by J. M. Coxon 393
14. Molecular Rearrangements: Part 2. Other Reactions by A. Brandi and M. Gensini 419
Author Index 457
Subject Index 495