Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Police Organization: Evolving Strategies
2. Dynamics of Management: Managers and Organizational Behavior
3. Leadership: The Integrative Variable
4. Personality: Understanding the Complexity of Human Behavior in the Organization
5. Beliefs, Values, and Attitudes: Determinants of Human Behavior
6. Motivation: The Force Behind Behavior
7. Stress in Organizational Life: Its Nature, Causes, and Control
8. Conflict: Nature, Causes, and Management
9. Decision-Making: The Essential Element in Applied Management
10. Power: Nature and Use
11. Communication: The Vital Process
12. Groups and Team Work: Human Dynamics at Work
13. Change: Coping with Organizational Life
14. Performance-Based Management: Guiding Principles
15. Developing Effective Organizations: Techniques for Improving Performance