Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Police Organization: Evolving Strategies
2. Dynamics of Management: Managers and Organizational Behavior
3. Leadership: The Integrative Variable
4. Personality: Understanding the Complexity of Human Behavior in the Organization
5. Beliefs, Values, and Attitudes: Determinants of Human Behavior
6. Motivation: The Force Behind Behavior
7. Stress in Organizational Life: Its Nature, Causes, and Control
8. Conflict: Nature, Causes, and Management
9. Decision-Making: The Essential Element in Applied Management
10. Power: Nature and Use
11. Communication: The Vital Process
12. Groups and Team Work: Human Dynamics at Work
13. Change: Coping with Organizational Life
14. Performance-Based Management: Guiding Principles
15. Developing Effective Organizations: Techniques for Improving Performance