Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
Table of Contents
PART A: The Change Process
2. Causes of change
3. Intentions and realities of change
4. Emotions of change
5. Sensemaking processes in change
PART B: Perspectives for Understanding Change
6. Change from the perspective of organizational culture
7. Change from the perspective of power, politics and resistance
8. Change from the perspective of organizational learning
PART C: Delivering Change
9. Approaches to change implementation: Directed change
10. Approaches to change implementation: Facilitated change
11. Roles people play in change
12. Communicating change
13. Sustaining Change