Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
The Oxford Handbook of Psychology and Spirituality codifies the leading empirical evidence in the support and application of postmaterial psychological science. Sections in this volume include:
- personality and social psychology factors and implications
- spiritual development and culture
- spiritual dialogue, prayer, and intention in Western mental health
- Eastern traditions and psychology
- physical health and spirituality
- positive psychology
- scientific advances and applications related to spiritual psychology
With chapters from leading scholars in psychology, medicine, physics, and biology, The Oxford Handbook of Psychology and Spirituality is an interdisciplinary reference for a rapidly emerging approach to contemporary science. This overarching work provides both a foundation and a roadmap for what is truly a new ideological age.
Lisa J. Miller, Ph.D., is Director of Clinical Psychology and Associate Professor at Columbia University Teachers College.