Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
● Learn how they learn best-and incorporate new ways to learn
● Maximize their available resources and seek out new opportunities
● Relate what they are exploring now to future success on the job
● Strive to become the best individuals they can beThe ninth edition of Peak Performance provides students with common sense strategies for excelling in school and life. From the unique Take 3 feature, which encourages making smart use of even small segments of time, to tips on “How to Say No” to avoid the stress of stretching your time too thin, to “Getting the Most Out of a Class Lecture” that helps students focus during a variety of challenging lecture situations, Peak Performance delivers the essential tools for managing time and resources. Students are provided with ample opportunities to apply and enhance critical thinking skills through Think Fast case studies, in-text questions and activities, and a wide variety of end-of-chapter Worksheets.