Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Basic Principles and Safety in Pharmacology
2. Anti-Infective Medications
3. Antineoplastic Medications
4. Blood Modifying Agents
5. Cardiac Medications
6. Endocrine System Medications
7. Gastrointestinal System Medications
8. Immune System Medications
9. Integumentary System Medications
10. Neurological and Musculoskeletal System Medications
11. Psychiatric Medications
12. Renal System Medications
13. Reproductive System Medications
14. Respiratory System Medications
15. Visual and Auditory Medications
16. Herbal Agents
Appendix A. Answers to Practice to Pass & Case Study Questions
Appendix B. Reference Tables