Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Jeff Madura is a finance professor at Florida Atlantic University. He received a MA in Economics at Northern Illinois University and a DBA in Finance at Florida State University. He teaches courses in Capital Markets, International Finance, Multinational Financial Management, and Financial Markets.
In addition to teaching, Madura has authored textbooks on personal finance and financial markets and institutions, as well as publications on various topics, including IPOs, mergers, divestitures, stock repurchases, closed-end funds, banking, behavior finance, and stock analyst recommendations.
Table of Contents
1. Overview of a Financial Plan.
Part 1: TOOLS FOR FINANCIAL PLANNING.
2. Planning with Personal Financial Statements.
3. Applying Time Value Concepts.
4. Using Tax Concepts for Planning.
Part 2: MANAGING YOUR LIQUIDITY.
5. Banking and Interest Rates.
6. Managing Your Money.
7. Managing Your Credit.
Part 3: PERSONAL FINANCING.
8. Personal Loans.
9. Purchasing and Financing a Home.
Part 4: PROTECTING YOUR WEALTH.
10. Auto and Homeowner's Insurance.
11. Health and Disability Insurance.
12. Life Insurance.
Part 5: PERSONAL INVESTING.
13. Investing Fundamentals.
14. Stock Analysis and Valuation.
15. Investing in Stocks.
16. Investing in Bonds.
17. Investing in Mutual Funds.
18. Asset Allocation.
Part 6: RETIREMENT AND ESTATE PLANNING.
19. Retirement Planning.
20. Estate Planning.
Part 7: SYNTHESIS OF FINANCIAL PLANNING.
21. Integrating The Components of A Financial Plan.