This exceptionally produced trainee guide features a highly illustrated design, technical hints and tips from industry experts, review questions and a whole lot more! Key content includes: Plumbing Math Two, Reading Commerical Drawings, Structural Penetrations, Insulation, and Fire Stopping, Installing and Testing DWV Piping, Installing Roof, Floor, and Area Drains, Installing and Testing Water Supply Piping, Types of Valves, Installing Fixtures and Valves, Installing Water Heaters, Basic Electricity, and Fuel Gas and Fuel Oil Systems.
Instructors: Product supplements may be ordered directly through OASIS at http://oasis.pearson.com. For more information contact your Pearson NCCER Sales Specialist at http://nccer.
- Instructor's Resource Card 978-0-13-340397-8
- Trainee Guide Paperback + Access Card Package 978-0-13-340931-4
- Access Card ONLY for Trainee Guide (does not include print book) 978-0-13-340392-3
- ELECTRONIC Access Code ONLY for Trainee Guide (must be ordered electronically via OASIS; does not include print book) 978-0-13-340442-5
- TestGen Software and Test Questions - Available for download from www.nccerirc.com . Access code comes in AIG and also available separately.