Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
- Coverage in topics including: primary care; ER; operative ob-gyn; pelvic surgery and urogynecology; infertility; prenatal care; normal labor and delivery; complicated pregnancy and delivery; cardiology; pulmonary; gastroenterology; hematology; neurology; gynecologic oncology
- Special appendices on pelvic anatomy; common ob-gyn procedures and surgeries; drugs in OB and breastfeeding; ACLS algorithms; NRP algorithm
- Evidence-based data with current citations
- Chapters organized by organ systems, putting women’s health topics into general medical context – perfect for clerkship studies.
- User-friendly Pocket Series design includes 6-ring binder with pockets in front and back and white space for reader’s notes