Not Yet Printed. Place an order and we will ship it as soon as it arrives.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
This is the 1st edition with a publication date of 9/5/2014.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
The newest addition to the indispensable Pocket Medicine series offers a range of vital clinical data on obstetrics and gynecology care. Pocket Obstetrics and Gynecology is the definitive on-the-spot, real-world guide, written by residents and packed with need to know information. Perfect for forming initial care plans during rounds. Prepare yourself today!
- Coverage in topics including: primary care; ER; operative ob-gyn; pelvic surgery and urogynecology; infertility; prenatal care; normal labor and delivery; complicated pregnancy and delivery; cardiology; pulmonary; gastroenterology; hematology; neurology; gynecologic oncology
- Special appendices on pelvic anatomy; common ob-gyn procedures and surgeries; drugs in OB and breastfeeding; ACLS algorithms; NRP algorithm
- Evidence-based data with current citations
- Chapters organized by organ systems, putting women’s health topics into general medical context – perfect for clerkship studies.
- User-friendly Pocket Series design includes 6-ring binder with pockets in front and back and white space for reader’s notes